- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to join a robust and growing practice which includes three physicians and one APN!
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient OB practice
- Clinic is located on the medical campus of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Group has approximately 300 deliveries a year
- Call is 1:4
- OSF HealthCare would be open to an OB/GYN physician focused on Natural Family Planning methods.
- The Physician is responsible for providing compassionate, high quality, patient-centered care. Demonstrates positive working relationships and demonstrates collaborative team-oriented behaviors with: staff physicians, nurses, other departments, other members of the medical staff.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is the only area hospital to be recognized as a Magnet hospital three times and was the first hospital in Rockford, Illinois to achieve such status in 2005.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.
Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.