- OSF HealthCare is recruiting an experienced Urologist for our practice position, in Danville, Illinois.
- Ambulatory office, located off campus from SHMC, providing a robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
- Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient patients, 90%/10% respectively.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Danville, Illinois and surrounding areas.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living.
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including 17 area parks and four golf courses.
- From historical-style homes dating back to the 1800s to the more modernized home, Danville real estate can suit anyone’s style and taste
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled