A Georgia facility needs a locum tenens critical care physician to assist with their coverage. The schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and the covering physician will typically see 3 to 12 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with an active GA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail