A facility in Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with call. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WI medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail