An exciting locum tenens critical care opportunity is now available in Michigan. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current MI medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and with no call. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current ACLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail