There is a new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity now available in New York. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call, and you will see 30 to 40 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 30 - 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail