A California-based facility is currently seeking a rheumatologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include outpatient treatment. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail