A locum tenens pulmonology/care opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the physician will see 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active CA state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail