Houston ENT & Allergy Clinic is a largest, independent ENT group in Houston with 115 plus years of history seeking a full time General Otolaryngologist to join our successful practice of 26 physicians. Our team consists of general Otolaryngologists, Allergists, and Facial Plastic specialists who practice across our 10 Houston area locations.
We provide care to a comprehensive range of both general and subspecialty services that are complemented by our ability to offer the following ancillary services:
- Outpatient Practice - no weekends, holidays, no ER Call.
- Diagnostic Audiology including vestibular testing
- Interview and Relocation Reimbursement
- Partnership Opportunity
- Hearing Aid Dispensing Department
- In Office CT Scanners
- Pediatric and Adult Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Malpractice Insurance
Our benefit package includes the following:
- Competitive three-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation
- CME allowance
- 401k with corporate contribution
- Allowance for professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Malpractice coverage
Additionally, Houston is a diverse city which offers great school districts, professional sports teams, numerous universities, as well the performing arts. There is a low cost of living and no state income tax in Texas.