TidalHealth is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN for a unique opportunity to join an employed practice. Find your ideal opportunity in a physician-led (OB/GYN), professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
- da Vinci Surgical System for robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive laparoscopy, robotics, as well as basic GYN procedures
- Regional MFM located in Salisbury for perinatal consultation
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service
- Emerging GME Residency Programs
This position offers a highly competitive salary, 75,000.00 sign-on, relocation, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage!
Practicing medicine with TidalHealth provides an extraordinary work/life balance. This physician-led, professionally managed, multispecialty group practice is a place that promotes low stress and resilience, and where providers enjoy a familial sense of collegiality. With 2 flagship hospitals, 40 ambulatory locations, and over 350 providers we are growing to serve the needs of our community.
Peninsula Regional in Salisbury, MD, our flagship tertiary care hospital is a five-star hospital by the Centers Medicare and Medicaid Services. A 288 bed level three trauma hospital, is has been serving the needs of our community since 1897.
Nanticoke Hospital in Seaford, DE was founded in 1945 as a living memorial to those who served our county in a time of war. Nanticoke, a 99-bed community hospital with its own distinction of being named one of the nation s top 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health joined the TidalHealth family in January of 2020
About Seaford, DE
Our physicians enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods and a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book. Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint downtowns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!