- Sanford Health has an opening for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nephrologist to join the Sanford Health Clinic located in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Fargo nephrology staff includes 5 Physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Transplant Surgeon, Pre- and Post-Transplant Coordinators, Social Workers, and Quality Coordinator
- Program includes well-trained nursing and support staff
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Practice is approximately 35% clinic; 40% hospital consults; 25% dialysis
- Call Varies: 6-8 days per month; current call rotates approximately a week per month per physician
- Position includes outreach
- Research and teaching opportunities available
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.