- Essentia Health
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Jun 30, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Expanding to 6 physicians due to growth.
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic and hospital in-patient consultation.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics, Advanced Bronchoscopy Program, expanded PFT lab.
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- 2nd or 3rd highest acuity hospital in the state of Minnesota.
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine, and Duluth Family Practice Residency.
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-1865 | (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Pulmonary Care
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert