Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Well-established, highly-respected private group practice looking for an associate with partnership opportunity.
Job Description & Requirements
Board Eligible/Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Join a well-established premiere group practice with four surgeons and two state of the art locations.
- Looking for full and part-time applicants.
- We have an immediate need and are also looking for a surgeon for the next summer.
- Large existing referral network
- Full scope of specialty care.
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Partnership buy-in opportunity if desired
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, health insurance, 401k, and continuing education
- Surgeon autonomy
- Limited on-call allowing for work/life balance
- Efficient and accomplished staff of 30.
West Metro Denver:
- 300+ days of sunshine each year and mild winters
- Our state is known for its beautiful mountains, skiing, golfing, and outdoor activities
- One of the top states to raise a family with top rated school districts and higher education institutions
- Professional sports teams and vibrant arts and theatre community
About the Company
Established in 1978, we are well-known and respected within the community. We have many team members who have been with our practice for 20+ years. We treat each other as a family.
Interested parties should contact Sara Weinstein. Please email C.V. , personal and professional references to email@example.com
Immediate opportunity available. Will also be looking summer 2023.