Picture a Northern California mountain location within 1 hour of Lake Tahoe and 40 minutes of a major metropolitan area, without the traffic congestion. Imagine the smell of mountain air and pine trees as you enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Envision practicing medicine with a group of like-minded physicians who are dedicated to their community. Does this sound like a dream come true? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you! With a growing patient demand, excellent patient care, and providers' quality of work/life balance taking center stage, Dignity Health Medical Group-Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley, CA) is changing the OBGYN landscape in Grass Valley and our surrounding area by recruiting an OBGYN to the community who is open to the following:
- Offering excellent care to women, moms and babies, including delivering babies and performing surgical procedures on a regular basis
- Partnering with a variety of providers in town
- Consulting with specialists outside our community
- Providing services in a small community hospital where hearts are big and teamwork rule the days
- Working in a community where healthcare providers are appreciated every day for their heroic work
- Sharing call with other providers in our group and our community
- Functioning within a physician-led, professionally managed group
*We prefer applicants with a minimum of 2 years of OBGYN practice experience OR completion of a strong rural training program
In return, we ll provide your employment through our medical foundation, which will include:
- A competitive income guarantee period with a signing bonus and concierge relocation assistance
- Additional annual bonus potentials
- Generous health and welfare offerings for you and your dependents
- Robust time away from work allowances
- Retirement benefits including a 100% company funded pension plan
- Malpractice coverage
- A beautiful and modern clinic with a full complement of staff to support you
And the icing on the cake will be living and working in California s beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills:
- Rich in history, charm and a multitude of vibes, Grass Valley and Nevada County s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Host to ongoing and high-quality arts and entertainment venues
- Population of 13K residents, with a service area of 100K lives
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
- Closest international airport is in Sacramento (1hr 30mins) where they operate daily flights to everywhere in the US including Hawaii
Want a sneak peek? Click this link to catch a glimpse of Grass Valley and what we do at Dignity Health:
Living the Dream!
Interested? If so, let s chat or apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation Range: $312,003 - $360,390
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.