Mass General Brigham Integrated Care (MGBIC) is seeking a hybrid physician to conduct Virtual Urgent Care visits . Candidates with flexibility to cover occasional in person urgent care shifts will be prioritized.
Our physicians treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries for adults and children ages 3 and up. Urgent Care 9am – 9pm and Virtual Urgent Care 7am –Monday – Sunday. Our physicians will be scheduled to work 144 hours per month with flexibility in shift length based on personal preference and site of care. Shifts range from 8-12hrs.
- Graduate of Accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of Accredited Residency Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 3 years of graduation) must be kept current
- Unrestricted licenses to practice within Massachusetts required. NH license not required at start but application must be submitted by start date and active within 6 months
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
- Willingness to support quality and safety initiatives, protocol development, and supervision of advanced practice providers
Experience with virtual care and urgent care preferred.
How We’ll Support You
· Productive and positive team-based environment
Opportunity to advance your carreer and take on leadership roles within: Quality and Safety, Operations, Medical Direction, Protocol Development, Value Based Care, System Strategy
· Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
· Brand new digital platform to increase patient engagement
· Streamlined access to the expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
· Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across MGBIC
MGB Integrated Care is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high-quality, low-cost, innovative community-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham’s unified system strategy to bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. MGB Integrated Care will provide a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, urgent care, behavioral and mental health and specialty care both digitally as well as at physical locations across the state and region.
MGB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of interest to Christina Johnson, MGBIC Physician Recruiter, at Cjohnson76@pcpo.partners.org or call (978) 809-4734.