Family Medicine Physician
MWV Rural Health Primary Care
North Conway, NH
Focus on population health, one patient at a time.
Great things happen for physicians like you who seek to put patients first. They find themselves at MaineHealth, one of the largest health systems in New England. Join us and you ll also find supportive, collaborative colleagues; strong patient/provider relationships; comprehensive resources and advanced technologies, including fully integrated Epic EMR.
Located in a truly magnificent area, North Conway is at the heart of New Hampshire s White Mountains, and offers some of the most spectacular natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere in the country.
About the position:
We are seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join Mt Washington Valley Rural Health Primary Care Practice at Memorial Hospital. Located in North Conway, New Hampshire, Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital with a friendly team setting and a collaborative approach to patient care.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to join an exceptional, multidisciplinary group of family practice providers with subspecialists in Diabetes, Podiatry, Endocrinology, and Pediatrics, and Behavioral Health.
- On-site support from Memorial Hospital s ancillary services and specialty providers.
- After hours by call only.
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME expense reimbursement, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement with employer match, medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, paid family leave, wellness program, and more. Additionally, MWV Rural Health Primary Care is a National Health Service Corps loan repayment program eligible site.
- Incredible work-life balance in an outdoor enthusiast s dream location!
- MD/DO from an accredited medical school.
- Active and unrestricted State of NH medical license, or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Family Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted DEA license, or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- Rural healthcare experience preferred.
About North Conway, NH
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of twelve members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, Midcoast Parkview Health, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
About MaineHealth: MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America. It consists of nine local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and more than 1,500 employed and independent physicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 employees, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
MaineHealth was recently ranked by Forbes as one of America s Best Large Employers in 2022