Full Time Pulmonologist for Gainesville, Florida
Are you ready for the future of healthcare? We are.
SIMEDHealth is looking for a full-time outpatient (with some inpatient) pulmonologist for its Gainesville, Florida offices.
SIMEDHealth is a physician owned multispecialty practice located in the heart of North Central Florida. Established since 1987, SIMEDHealth has developed into a regional health care system with over 50 physicians.
SIMEDHealth physicians are part of a dynamic group of healthcare providers prepared for the changes affecting physicians and private practice. SIMEDHealth is actively leading our region through Value-Based payments, Accountable Care and finding ways to help physicians increase efficiency, not hours worked. A priority at SIMEDHealth is to prepare for the new normal of healthcare while maintaining job and patient satisfaction.
- Outpatient Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine practice with established referral base.
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team providing you the opportunity to focus on patients.
- Collegial relationships with the local medical and university communities.
- Closely located to strong community hospital and surgery centers
- Complimentary specialties for collaboration and referrals such as Primary Care (including hospitalists) and our own Sleep Center
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Laboratory and Imaging Center
- Compensation which rewards performance and value.
- Proven, long-term stability.
- Support to help you achieve the important balance between work and home life.
Whether you re just getting started, or are ready for a fresh start, let SIMEDHealth show you how independent physician practice and physician ownership can be successful and that your voice still matters in the direction of healthcare.
To discuss your future, contact email@example.com or call (352) 224-2404.
No recruiters, please