Immediate need for an Indiana-based facility that is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an IN state license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail