• Join a collegial and robust for-profit private practice team consisting of 11 physicians and 10 APPs seeking a fellowship trained Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedist
• 1-2 days in clinic, 2-3 days in hospital/OR, ability to build patient niche to 100% hand/upper extremity - walk into an established patient panel
• Manageable general ORS call schedule 6 days per month
• Attractive Base Salary with monthly production incentives
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, 25K signing bonus and up to 25K relocation allowance, 4 weeks PTO/CME
• Not H1b or J1 eligible
• Located 30 minutes to VA Beach, 1.5 hours to Richmond, 2 hours to the Outer Banks, NC and 3 hours from Washington DC and Raleigh NC.
• Situated on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway and the Chesapeake Bay, this large metropolitan area offers a mix or urban, suburban waterfront and inland environments.
• This diverse and family-oriented area has an abundance of outdoor recreation including wildlife, boating, kayaking, fishing, outdoor concerts, year-round celebrations and festivals, plenty of shopping, vibrant dining scene, nightlife, historic landmarks, and so much more.
• This dynamic community is powered by a talented workforce, regional transportation hub and thriving network of businesses and other viable resources.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time