Job Description & Requirements
Infectious Disease Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $325000.00 - 325000.00
In the heart of the Midwest, join this large group and thrive with a reasonable workload and excellent compensation. The group also offers the opportunity to become a share owner and increase your income beyond $400,000 after two years.Opportunity Highlights
- Guaranteed $285,000 salary for 2 years
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Partnership opportunity with $400,000+ earning
- Training and research opportunities with local medical school
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Only 90 minutes from St. Louis, this Midwest community is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. As a resident, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Welcoming individuals, charming neighborhoods, and a variety of housing options
- Perfect locations for families and individuals alike
- Excellent schools throughout the entire region
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and kayaking
- Easy access to plenty of metro amenities, including international airports, entertainment options, and collegiate and professional sports
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board eligible or certified in Infectious Disease Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md