Our Thriving Private Practice is Searching for an OBGYN physician!
We employ the only two midwives in North Alabama and are looking to add a third midwife to the practice as well as the third OBGYN. This helps the OB's because they get high risk referrals from the midwives quite frequently. They also help in call. You will inherit all OB patients from one of our physicians who is going to be moving to a GYN only role.
So with the addition of the third midwife and the 3rd OB, call would be 1:6 (taking backup call for the midwife on their weekends)
They work a 4 day week as well. You'll be off at 5 everyday. They really do maintain a firm work/life balance.
They have a 401k plan that they contribute a percentage of what you contribute...health insurance and vacation!
They do some botox, filler, cool sculpting, and mona lisa laser. These aesthetics and wellness procedures help the practice revenue to maintain that 4 day work week. The new physician can participate (after training) in performing these procedures if they want, but it's not a requirement.
Our practice was nominated for the best medical practice and best woman owned business by the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce for 2021.
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents. The hospital offers the region s most comprehensive and experienced maternal and pediatric programs. Women & Children s has an average of 4,500 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. The hospital has in-house anesthesia, 20 LDR rooms, 3 L&D OR suites, a newly renovated 5 bed PACU, a 10 bed OB/GYN ED, a Maternal Fetal Medicine Program, an 11 bed High-Risk Antepartum Unit, an Adult ICU, and a Level III NICU. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a Level 3 NICU, Pediatric Subspecialties, a Pediatric ER, Pediatric Intensivist and Hospitalist Programs, and a St. Jude Children s Research Hospital affiliate clinic for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Towncenter are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor s highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live in America by US News