Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Arizona
A reputable practice that has been serving its community for more than 20 years is seeking an orthopedic surgeon with varying interests – general orthopedics & total joints.Opportunity Highlights
- 1-year track to partnership
- Great quality of life—Monday–Friday schedule—be home by 6 p.m. every night
- Work at only one clinic and one hospital
- Immediate patient volume + growing market in the area
- All necessary ancillary services on-site—physical therapy, pain management, pharmacy, and X-ray technology
- Competitive compensation package + paid hospital call
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Great support staff in place + dedicated medical assistant for the incoming surgeon
- Dedicated block OR time
- $120,000 in student loan repayment
Located along a stunning lake, this inviting Arizona community is a perfect place to call home. Whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- Ranked #2 for Best Communities in America
- 400 miles of breathtaking coastline and 60 miles of navigable waterways
- More than 300 days of sunshine each year
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and boating
- Plenty of shopping and dining options as well as a variety of seasonal events throughout the year
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle