Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist Physician in Virginia
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an exciting opportunity for interventional psychiatry. With clinics throughout the Washington, D.C. area, this expanding mental health organization is seeking board-eligible psychiatrists to join their team!Opportunity Highlights
- 100% Outpatient
- Flexible practice options—ability to design your ideal schedule
- Enjoy doing what you love while seeing a wide variety of cases
- Part-time positions available
- Options for interventional psychiatry and interventional psychiatry training, if interested
- Comprehensive benefits package included
- Located 20 minutes from Washington, D.C., these areas are ideal places to call home.
- Welcoming, family-friendly communities
- Exceptional public and private schools, plus multiple local universities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, hiking, camping, and boating
- Convenient access to Washington, D.C.’s international airports, historical monuments, shops and restaurants, and professional sports teams
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Virginia and must be board eligible or certified in Psychiatry Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry
Licensed to practice in Virginia (or willingness to obtain a license)
Willingness to supervise Advance Practice ProvidersAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor