The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Fantastic opportunity! Work in a great physician culture with strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Primary call group will be 1 in 8. OB call is shared between 4 partners.
- Avera Tele-hospitalist service for nighttime, greatly reduces night call load.
- Opportunity to participate in community C-section call (if desired).
- Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital and NW Wisconsin Cancer Center.
- Procedural s training welcomed and supported (scopes, procedures, surgical).
- Strong domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and outreach from Essentia Health Duluth (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Orthotics, Sleep Study).
- RN based Anti Coag, Diabetes, CDM, Hypertension, Nail Care, Complex Care Management and Asthma programs on site daily.
- 24/7 RN based telephone call coverage, high-complexity laboratory, state-of-the-art radiology on site.
- Opportunity to precept at the Duluth Family Practice Residency in rotation, or on site with ongoing hospital collaboration with various medical residency programs.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice
- OB is required, C-sections are optional
- 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul; 300 miles northeast of Madison
- Ashland population: 9,000, regional service area, 64,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952