Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for an OB hospitalist Site Director to join our team near Los Angeles, CA.
- Providence St. Joseph Medical Center *Site Director position* (Burbank, CA)
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Huntington Memorial Hospital (Pasadena, CA)
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center (Palmdale, CA)
OBHG Site Directors of Ob Hospitalists report to a Medical Director of Operations or Vice President.
This position is responsible for:
(1) Program Operations to ensure quality care is delivered
(2) Building and maintaining relationships with hospital medical staff, nursing staff, and administrative leadership
(3) Building and maintaining relationships with the physician and CNM Ob Hospitalist team
(4) Ensuring the assigned program is connected to the overall OBHG medical group network
(5) Financial Stewardship to ensure the longevity of the program
(6) Clinical Operations to ensure the Clinical Team is delivering a quality program that achieves both OBHG s and the hospital s clinical and operational objectives
(7) In addition to the Site Director Responsibilities, the ideal candidate will also work 5-7 (24-hour) clinical hospitalist shifts
OBHG Hospitalist : you are the in-house expert. Your advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
Hospitalist responsibilities include:
- OB/GYN triage
- Fetal monitoring
- Gynecological emergency assistance
- Patient evaluation and management
- Delivery attendance and surgical assists
If you are an Obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team. OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, with an exceptional work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you'll have the freedom to create your own schedule with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Permanent full-time(5-8 shifts) and part-time (2-4 shifts) positions
- Flexible and GUARANTEED SHIFTS
- 90 day advance scheduling
- No on-call responsibility
- Medical benefits (medical, dental vision, life, & 401k match)
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (with tail)
- CME allowance
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Collegiate and team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- Travel availability if interested
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians of over 1000+ strong!
Please let me know if you're interested in learning more.