Thriving North Alabama City Seeking BC/BE Endocrinologist!
A private practice in Huntsville, AL is seeking a BC/BE endocrinologist to join the multi-speciality group. This brand new office is located in a medical professional building in the medical district and has certified and experienced staff. Teaching opportunities with medical students, residents, NP and PA students. Huntsville Hospital is a 971 bed Level 1 Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
Competitive salary with guaranteed income and bonus. Partnership opportunity after a few years. Relocation assistance and sign on bonus available. Visa sponsorship available (H1 & J1). Benefits include health, dental, and vision, CME allowance, 401K with match and profit sharing, as well as 4 weeks of PTO. Residency/fellowship stipend available.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and has the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville consistently ranks as the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community that combines the welcoming feeling of a modern southern city with progressive diversity of new ideas, people, and technologies. With a population of 400K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent school options, dining and entertainment for everyone. Huntsville has some of the most beautiful rolling mountains and hills that offer great walking, hiking and biking trails. Companies such as Facebook, Google, Toyota-Mazda, and the FBI have offices right here in Huntsville, AL.
- Madison County named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville ranks 3rd Best City to live in the US. by US News and World Report
- Huntsville ranks No. 7 Best Places to live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Huntsville ranked among Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals in the nation by Kiplinger s.
- Huntsville City Schools named National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence .
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.
- The Huntsville Madison Private Schools Association represents over fifteen private, religiously-affiliated, or independent schools are located in the Huntsville and Madison area of North Alabama. Member schools contribute to the area's strong educational climate by providing diverse educational alternatives to the North Alabama community.
Find out more about the practice https://www.neurologyinstituteofhuntsville.com/contents/about-us
Contact Tina Baker, Physician Recruiter 256-265-7073
Email CV to: Tina.email@example.com