Plastic Surgeon Needed for Employed Position in Southeast Major Metro Area
Excellent Hospital Employed Opportunity in Huntsville, AL. We are looking to add a fellowship trained Microvascular Surgeon to help launch our plastic surgery program. The qualified candidate must be interested in doing facial trauma and general plastic surgery as well. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic hospital practice which includes one other Plastic Surgeon in our growing community. This position will bolster our face trauma call to support the Trauma program at our Level 1 Trauma Center and be the launching point for the development of a new breast focused microsurgery program. Additional growth opportunities through consults on hospital inpatients and cooperating with community physicians in support of unassigned ED patients. We have a follow-up clinic that includes an outpatient practice. Your practice will be supported by the appropriate resources from our Physicians Network.
Some benefits you can enjoy as an employee of Huntsville Hospital Health System:
Guaranteed salary with RVU incentive
Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching)
Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, legal
Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama,and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multicultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge street Town center are just some main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News