Baptist Health Care, located in Pensacola, Florida, is currently seeking a board certified/board eligible Otolaryngologist to join our team of exceptional professionals. This skilled practice is well-established in the community and is recognized as a beacon of excellence by their reputation and quality. Come be a part of a premier ENT practice that is fully integrated into a fast growing, multi-specialty, employed physician network! Ideal candidate includes physician seeking collaborative team consisting of four physicians, two advanced practice providers and three on-site audiologists.
Baptist Health Care (BHC) is the community's only locally-owned, not-for-profit health system, with three acute care hospitals, medical parks and 50+ physician offices throughout Northwest Florida and South Alabama. BHC has broken ground on a new, state-of-the-art flagship hospital slated to open in Fall of 2023.
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians including Primary Care, Urology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Cardiology, and many more!
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU bonus
- Quality + Service Bonus
- Enticing Signing Bonus
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Full Health Benefits + Retirement Package
- Solid Referral Network within the Medical Group
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
Check out the below sites to learn more about us and our community!
Baptist Health Care
Baptist Medical Group