Attleboro Gastroenterology Associates is seeking a FT Gastroenterologist to join our well-established and successful team at our outpatient office in Attleboro, MA.
We are committed to providing the highest quality health care to adult patients. With convenient office hours and quick access to major highways, it is easy for our patients to get quality health care locally.
Hospital-based procedures include capsule endoscopy and hepatitis treatment. Outpatient-based procedures are performed in the endoscopy suite at Sturdy Memorial Hospital and include: colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, ERCP, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopy ultrasound, and Bravo pH testing.
Our gastroenterologists have close relationships with our community-based primary care physicians, other specialists, and hospital staff - all with the main goal of providing personalized, comprehensive digestive health care in the hospital and office-based setting.
About the job:
- Provide direct patient care to our communities with a well-established PCP referral base and market demand for gastroenterology
- Access to a state-of-the art endoscopy suite at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Patient-centric mindset to provide the highest-quality service and patient care
- Work alongside other passionate gastroenterologists
- Work cross-functionally with primary care providers and other specialties
- Participate in shared call coverage
- Full-time schedule includes 36 patient-facing hours per week
- Full-time employment preferred
- BE/BC Gastroenterology
- Interest in endoscopy, liver scans/biopsies, colonoscopy procedures, colorectal neoplasia, inherited GI disorders, functional bowel disorders, or celiac disease
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or ability to obtain
- Current certification in CPR required
- Interested in working full time, preferred
Location: 150 Emory Street, Attleboro, MA
Comprehensive Benefits: We offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary with productivity-based incentives
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance bonus available per IRS regulations
- Professional liability insurance
- 5 weeks PTO, 1 week CME, and 10 paid holidays
- Reimbursement stipend for CME expenses, memberships and dues, licensure and DEA fees
- Retirement plans including pension plan, 403B plan with employer match, and 457B deferred compensation plan
- Pet health insurance
- Free parking
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Identity theft protection
Located in Attleboro, MA, Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an independent, financially stable, acute care, 132-bed community hospital. We serve a population base of 170,000 in suburban communities of Boston and Providence. Attleboro is within 25 minutes of Boston and 15 minutes of Providence, RI.
Our ambulatory network, Sturdy Memorial Associates, is made up of over 30 practices, all within a 40 mile radius of each other. As a preferred community health care provider, Sturdy Memorial Associates is comprised of over 130 providers and offers expertise in the following areas - Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Rheumatology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Hematology, Oncology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Urology.
As a premiere community healthcare group, Sturdy Memorial is committed to providing the highest level of health care to our primary service areas of Attleboro, Foxboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norfolk, Norton, Plainville, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Wrentham, in Massachusetts nearby Rhode Island. However, we will provide care to anyone who needs it regardless of their place of residence.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or disability.
COVID-19 Policy: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.