Sturdy Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Associates is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with a focus on total joint replacement to join our well-established and successful team at our outpatient office in Attleboro, MA.
From injury prevention and recovery to total joint replacement and rehabilitation, we offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary care in a comfortable, convenient environment. Our expertly trained, orthopedic physicians specialize in sports medicine, arthroplasty, joint replacement, and trauma procedures for orthopedic ailments of the knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, ankle, and more.
Our Orthopedists have close relationships with our community-based primary care physicians, other specialists, and hospital staff - all with the main goal of providing personalized, comprehensive orthopedic care.
About the job:
- Diagnose and treat a full range of injuries and chronic conditions affecting athletes and those who are physically active
- Focus on total joint repairs
- Provide direct patient care to our communities with a built-in referral base
- Patient-centric mindset to provide the highest-quality service and patient care
- Work alongside other passionate orthopedists
- Work cross-functionally with primary care providers and other specialties
- Participate in shared call coverage with the orthopedic group
- Beautiful new office building with Physical Therapy on-site
- BE/BC ABOS
- Experience with trauma a plus, but not required
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or ability to obtain
- Current certification in CPR required
- Interested in working full time, preferred
Location: 100 O'Neil Boulevard, Attleboro, MA
Comprehensive Benefits: We offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary with productivity-based incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance negotiable
- Professional liability insurance
- Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Reimbursement stipend for CME expenses, memberships and dues, licensure and DEA fees
- Retirement plans including pension plan, 403B plan with employer match, and 457B deferred compensation plan
- Pet health insurance
- Free parking
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Identity theft protection
Why Sturdy: Located in Attleboro, MA, Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an independent, financially stable, acute care, 132-bed community hospital. We serve a population base of 170,000 in suburban communities of Boston and Providence. Attleboro is within 25 minutes of Boston and 15 minutes of Providence, RI.
Our ambulatory network, Sturdy Memorial Associates, is made up of over 30 practices, all within a 40 mile radius of each other. As a preferred community health care provider, Sturdy Memorial Associates is comprised of over 130 providers and offers expertise in the following areas - Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Rheumatology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Hematology, Oncology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Urology.
As a premiere community healthcare group, Sturdy Memorial is committed to providing the highest level of health care to our primary service areas of Attleboro, Foxboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norfolk, Norton, Plainville, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Wrentham, in Massachusetts nearby Rhode Island. However, we will provide care to anyone who needs it regardless of their place of residence.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or disability.
COVID-19 Policy: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.