We are recruiting an Otolaryngologist, preferably with an interest in otology to join a highly respected and well established private practice in the suburban Portland, Oregon area. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive otolaryngology care possible to the people we serve in the greater Portland Metro area.
- We are a general otolaryngology practice that offers allergy testing/treatment, CT scanning, audiology services, and office based procedures, in addition to a wide spectrum of other ENT services.
- The office is affiliated with 2 hospitals and two nearby surgery centers.
- Call coverage of 1:8
This opportunity includes a competitive salary and benefits with productivity incentives, paid vacation time, malpractice insurance and CME reimbursement.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Clackamas has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Degree from an accredited medical school. Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Graduation from an accredited residency program in general otolaryngology, an interest in otology is preferred.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
For more information about us, please visit: www.mtscottent.com
Please attach a CV with a cover letter.