ID#: 1156593 Hiring Department:
Newborn Hospitalist Job Type:
The Division of Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine at Tufts Medical Center
is seeking experienced board certified Newborn Hospitalist
to staff our level 1 nursery. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Accepted.
Boston Children's Network Specialty Physician Foundation is an affiliate of Boston Children's Hospital and employs physicians in a variety of specialties working in certain BCH network sites. Pursuant to the Collaboration between Boston Children's Hospital and Tufts Medical Center, Boston Children's Network Specialty Physician Foundation provides pediatricians to Tufts Medicine to staff its NICU and ambulatory clinics in Boston and its network of community-based services. This Newborn Hospitalist
role will be primarily located at Tufts Medical Center.Why join our team:
Join a team of 3-4 physicians working with Tufts Medical Students and CHA Family Practice residents. Our service collaborates closely with OB and Neonatology in patient care and Quality Improvement projects. Delivery room is covered by neonatology service.
This position may be full or part time depending on preference and there is an opportunity to combine this position with a NICU hospitalist position at Tufts Medical Center for those who are interested. This position comes with an academic appointment at Tufts University School of Medicine commensurate with academic experience. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Provide rounding on newborns, prenatal consults and teaching medical students and residents
- Provide family centered newborn care, has lactation counseling experience and enjoys working with a diversity of learners
- You'll grow as a hospitalist through an enriching career path that provides clinical, training, and academic opportunities with collegial division members
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- You'll support in office objectives when needed with quality improvement
Work, Live, and Grow:
- Board Certified or eligible in Pediatrics
- Licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts
- Qualify for a faculty appointment in the Tufts University School of Medicine
- Passion for teaching and training
We offer a career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members, while focusing on work-life balance.Location:
Tufts Medical Center How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org. About Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.