ID#: 1156227 Hiring Department:
General Pediatrics Job Type:
The Department of Pediatrics
at Tufts Medical Center
is seeking a Board-Certified Part-time General Pediatrician
to join its Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
. Why join our team:
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease. How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- The candidate should be comfortable managing the care of a diverse pediatric and adolescent patient population and providing care for all general pediatric needs.
- All Division faculty members are involved in the teaching and training of residents and medical students.
Work, Live, and Grow
- Board certified in General Pediatrics.
- Must have evidence and interest in being in an academic setting.
- Must have a strong record of collaboration and be able to actively engage and work towards a shared vision for the Division.
- Have an interest in population health, quality, complex care, integrated behavioral health and/or community and school collaboration.
- Ability to speak a second language or dialect is highly desirable, but not required.
: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.