Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield, is seeking energetic and team-oriented Family Medicine (FM) and Internal Medicine (IM) Physicians to join our growing multi-specialty group.
- This is also an H1B visa opportunity, requiring candidates who are cap exampt
- Join dynamic group of collegial providers with full patient panels
- Excellent support staff
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Bakersfield (110 miles north of Los Angeles and 110 miles south of Fresno)
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on a productivity model
- Loan assistance, residency signing stipend, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and benefits
Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield
Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a dynamic and growing multi-specialty group. We are affiliated with and Mercy Hospitals Downtown Campus and Southwest Campus. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
Reside in a metropolitan city with over 400,000 residents. Benefit from a low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, being close to Los Angeles County, and building a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from junior colleges to a California State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, and modern luxuries
- Kern River Parkway Trail offers beautiful scenic nature during your walking, running or biking activities
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- Airport in town connects to an international hub
- Easy access to San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas via interstate highways
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Live in a city where you can thrive as a single person or enjoy wholesome family values
- Affordable newly constructed modern homes and gated communities
Salary Range: $246,755 - $296,789
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.