SEMIRURAL PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE
Tehachapi Mountains in Central California
Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield (dhmf.org/bakersfield) is a growing multi-specialty group with over 40 physicians and advanced practitioners. We are seeking a Primary Care Physician (IM or FM) to join our semirural clinic in Tehachapi, CA near Bakersfield. We are affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital (https://www.dignityhealth.org/central-california/locations/memorial-hospital) and Mercy Hospitals (https://www.dignityhealth.org/central-california/locations/mercy-bakersfield).
- Opportunity to be a Solo Physician and practice with experienced Advanced Practitioners and excellent support staff
- Be part of a multi-specialty group with collegial, experienced and well-established providers
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on a productivity model
- Residency signing stipend, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and generous benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Tehachapi is located outside of Southern California s congested highly populated areas and outside of the drier hotter deserts and valleys surrounding it. Its higher elevation and mountain locale epitomize outdoor living at its best. The community relishes their time spent outside, enjoying the scenic beauty and all the recreational opportunities including camping, hiking, single-track mountain biking, on-road cycling, horseback riding, and wildlife the area has to offer. Tehachapi s unique environment also means it s located outside the mainstream and conventions of suburbia. It is original. More unconventional attitude attracts people with fresh ideas and energy that manifest themselves in the arts, culture, traditions, technology and commercial innovations, and strong community spirit. Higher elevation is their competitive differentiator because they have clean air, four seasons, alternative energy, outdoor adventure, great agritourism. That's why they encourage people to "Live Up!"