TidalHealth, in Salisbury MD, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join its growing practice serving our 288-bed tertiary care hospital. TidalHealth Peninsula Regional is a primary stroke center and has earned a Distinction of Excellence in Stroke by the Joint Commission. Join our group of over 300 providers in a growing physician-led, multi-specialty system.
- Office-based practice that offers work/life balance focused schedule
- APP support in the hospital and in the office
- Specialist On-Call Teleneurology coverage in place for nights and weekend support
- Hybrid Operating room for endovascular clot removal
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC)
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service
- Emerging GME Residency Programs
The Neurology opportunity offers a competitive salary, benefits package including occurrence-based malpractice, health insurance, CME, loan forgiveness, and relocation.
TidalHealth Peninsula Regional
Peninsula Regional Hospital is the region s largest level three trauma hospital with 288 beds located in Salisbury, MD. It has a legacy of firsts as a leader in innovation and technology for Delmarva and the state of MD. Peninsula Regional offers modernizations such as the da Vinci robot and a hybrid neurosurgery operating room to ensure patients receive the best care possible. With a large network of multi-specialty physicians the care offered by Peninsula Regional has become all-encompassing.
Our providers enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods with a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book. Salisbury is home to the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles. Kids can enjoy a stroll around the boardwalk that frames the field in hopes of catching a foul ball.
The beautiful Wicomico River winds through downtown Salisbury offering relaxing outdoor dining and picturesque festivals. The surrounding beach areas host events with nationally acclaimed musicians throughout the summer. Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint downtowns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!