Come for the Charm. Stay for the Lifestyle.
Are you a radiologist with a heart for your community? Do you thrive in a team environment with the comradery of like-minded physicians? Is making a difference in the lives of your patients right up your alley? Is living and working in a quaint rural community at the top of your wish list? If so, please consider joining The Grass Valley Radiology Medical Group (GVRMG) in our conveniently located practice on the hospital campus in Grass Valley, CA.
GVRMG currently seeks a general radiologist to help meet the high radiological services demand in our community. Our opportunity includes:
- A wide-scope general practice located on the hospital campus
- 3 providers in the group-you will be the 4th
- Bread and butter intervention and diagnostic
- No stroke or catheter interventions
- Breast imaging experience a plus
- No fellowship required
- Up-to-date imaging equipment in our practice as well as at the hospital
- MRI and CT at both locations
- PET CT 2 days per week at hospital
- Robust patient referral base
- Catchment area of 100,000 lives with 24% over 65 years or older
- Affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital (Dignity Health)
- Robust Medicare and commercial payer mix
- Partnership opportunity after first year
- Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Locally owned and award winning restaurants, bistros and caf s
- Charming shops and boutiques appealing to a wide variety of tastes
- Wide variety of festivals and arts/entertainment throughout the year
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Closest international airport is in Sacramento (1hr 30mins)
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to settle into the foothill lifestyle? If so, let s talk!