Woodland Clinic Medical Group (WCMG) has a unique opportunity for a Sleep/Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician. Physician will do 50% Sleep and 50% Pulmonary/Critical Care. WCMG has an established sleep medicine program. Must be board eligible or board certified.
- 50% Sleep Medicine: consults and reading sleep studies
- Pulmonary/Critical Care: ICU coverage, pulmonary consults
- Pulmonary clinic 1 to 2 days per week
- Only covering 1 hospital
Why join us?
- Woodland Clinic Medical Group is an established, well-respected group that has been providing care to Woodland area residents for over 100 years.
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME
- Employer-paid healthcare benefits for the provider and family
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Woodland Clinic Medical Group (WCMG) is a part of Woodland Healthcare, an integrated health system that has been providing exceptional care to the residents of Woodland, Davis, and the surrounding communities for more than 100 years. Woodland Healthcare is comprised of Woodland Memorial Hospital, a hospital-owned and operated by Dignity Health, Woodland Clinic, and Davis Clinic, both services of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, with more than 160+ providers and multi-specialty medical offices in Woodland and Davis.
Woodland is the county seat of Yolo County, located in California's Central Valley. Woodland is located 20 miles northwest of Sacramento at the intersection of Interstate 5 and State Route 113. To the south is the City of Davis, a university-oriented city noted for small-town style is just 20 miles from Sacramento, and for those craving a taste of the city life you are just an hour from San Francisco. The Sacramento International Airport is eight miles to the east. Waterways include the Yolo Bypass and Sacramento River to the east, Willow Slough to the southeast, and Cache Creek to the north.
Woodland has a strong historic heritage, which is reflected in an impressive stock of historic buildings in its downtown area and surrounding neighborhoods. Woodland's agricultural setting is largely responsible for the community's distinct identity and plays an important economic role in Woodland. Due to its proximity to major transportation nodes, Woodland has also become increasingly important as a manufacturing and distribution center.