Endocrinologist 1.0 FTE
- We are looking for a top Endocrinologist that is patient centered and wants to achieve a great work/life balance.
- Four-day work week!
- No call!
- Great pay with exceptional benefits!
- Great team, great management, great patients, great location = great life!
- Typical office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. However, there is flexibility.
- Large service area with hundreds of referring physicians.
- Excellent surgical providers for thyroid/parathyroid.
- Located in the prestigious Brainerd Lakes Region of Minnesota! This is your opportunity to live were others escape to.
- Join a team of 3 providers (including 1 Endocrinologist, 2 APRN s), 4 Diabetic Nurse Educators & additional staff.
- Primarily an outpatient practice.
- No current outreach, although future opportunities are being considered.
- Capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including; pumps, sensors and meters.
- Patient volume/day: 15-16
- Brainerd/Baxter, MN
- Area population: 115,000
- Exceptional schools!
- World class Golf/Fishing/Trails/Hunting
- Only 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.