- Seeking an IM Physician to assume an established IM population. Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Multi-specialty group that consists of 2 FPs, 4 FP-APPs, Diabetic Educator, Behavioral Health NP, LCSW, General Surgeon, and Physical Therapist
- Sites where the provider will work: Jamestown
- Hospital(s) where the provider will work: Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Hospital is fully equipped with Lab, X-Ray, and US
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8-5 M-F
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 18-20
- Call description weekdays and weekends: 1 in 11 weekends
- Features of interest: new hospital opened in 2011, New clinic opened in 2013
- 90 minutes from Fargo, 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada, and 4 and ½ hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jamestown population: 15,000
- Jamestown Airport with daily service to Denver
- Home of the Jamestown Reservoir for outdoor activities nearby local hiking trails
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kailee Deadrick, Physician Recruiter