Join a high-volume, collaborative primary care team in providing comprehensive Internal Medicine and Pediatric care.
PEDIATRIC PRACTICE SPECIFICS:
- Well-child checkups and immunizations to sports physicals and adolescent health programs (minimal inpatient volumes.) Join 1 PNP and 15 Family Medicine providers to become a welcomed part of this team-based primary care group committed to the care of our area s growing families.
- Monday-Friday schedule between 8a-5p; 36 patient contact hours in clinic
- Well-established and growing practice, with approximately 500 deliveries per year
- Only clinic to offer a pediatrician in the area
- Anticipated outpatient volume: 14-18 patients/day with 2-3 procedures/day
- Hospital Rounding round on newborns post-delivery; minimal inpatient volumes
- Special procedures preferred/required: Circumcision
- Call description: 1 in 10 weekends and weekdays with primary care team includes newborn rounding, C-section & delivery coverage
- Level I Newborn Nursery
INTERNAL MEDICINE PRACTICE SPECIFICS:
- Total number of physicians in specialty currently in department at practice site: 1
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: 8-5, M-F plus call rotation
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day: 15-20/day
- Description of inpatient unit that physician will utilize: ICU & Med/Surg
- Average daily census of unit: ICU = 4; MSP = 15
- IM/Peds residency, board eligible/certified
- H1-B visa candidates will be considered
- Centrally located in the heart of MN lakes country
- 45 minutes from Fargo, ND and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,900
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics and 1 hospital
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.