- We are seeking 2 Pediatric Neurologists to join our Pediatric Neurology team. The Pediatric Neurology team includes 2 NP s, Child Psychiatry NP, and 2 Child Neuropsychologists.
- We are looking for Physicians with a passion for service and collaboration, as well as general Pediatric Neurology
- On-call rotation is predominantly by phone. Call rotation negotiable.
- Essentia Health St. Mary s is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. This includes a Neuroscience Unit, which houses both the Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit. The inpatient rehabilitation units are at Essentia Health Miller Dwan, a 150-bed hospital.
- The Essentia Health St. Mary s Children s Hospital at St. Mary s Medical Center in Duluth, MN boasts many region s only services, including a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, an 18 bed Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, CARF accredited Pediatric Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, and the Eric peter Person s Children s Cancer Center.
- Polinsky is a brand new state of the art facility that offers the only full service Pediatric outpatient therapy program north of the Twin Cities including Pediatric-specific PT, OT, Speech and Psychology.
- Pediatric subspecialties offered includes: Hospital Medicine, PICU, Hematology/Oncology, Neonatology, PM&R, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, ER, Ophthalmology and Orthopedics.
- Neurology services and support includes: EEG, Video EEG, Ambulatory EEG, Vagus Nerve Stimulator program, EMG, MRI with compatible movie goggles, Child Life Specialist support and more.
- Our patients and families are well-supported in our community with help from several local foundations and Ronald McDonald House Charities, who in partnership with Essentia health, staff and support an on-site 5 bedroom home for families of patients needing ongoing medical care
- BC/BE in Pediatric Neurology
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Kris Reardon, Physician Recruiter
701-364-7892 (fax) 218-722-9952