- Join the Fargo community! The Fargo area is a young, growing community and offers a wide variety of opportunities for families with three universities in the area.
- Assume an existing busy practice with three excellent partners with one Nurse Practitioner.
- Excellent referral base from more than 20 regional centers. The practice has been in existence for 45 years.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. Some days will be out for operating room time.
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 20-25 patients on average per day.
- Average inpatient practice volume per week approximately 2-4/week.
- Surgeries average 40 per physician per month (both elective and emergency)
- Potential for outreach to nearby rural clinics
- Department call expectation is currently 1:5
- Trauma call optional
- High earning potential
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology
- ND and MN license
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.