Our Detroit Lakes campus is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team in providing exceptional healthcare to an ever-growing community and region. With strong community involvement and a solid sense of teamwork, become a big part of this growing practice setting. Great teamwork and an enhanced, newer clinic setting along with early adapters for quality initiatives provides interested candidates with an ideal practice.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in Detroit Lakes, MN with potential outreach to Lake Park, Pelican Rapids, Frazee or Mahnomen Clinics
- Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (100 deliveries a year)
- Average Clinic Patients per day:16-22
- Call is approximately 1:6 weekends (2 weekdays a month and 1 weekend every 8 weeks; hospitalist service in place)
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN & Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Therapy Services, Geriatrics/Eldercare, Dermatology, Optometry, Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care
- Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine
- NHSC and state loan repayment site
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Safe neighborhoods, low unemployment, great school systems and an abundance of outdoor activities make this an ideal location.
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,100
- NHSC Loan Repayment Qualifying Site
- To find out more, visit https://www.visitdetroitlakes.com/
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.