At Rochester Regional Health we believe in empowering our providers to provide new models of full-range care, treatments and utilize innovative technologies. Our multi-disciplinary Women’s Health group is committed to partnering with women to provide personalized, comprehensive OBGYN care throughout all stages of life.
Within our Gynecological Oncology Program, we provide individualized, compassionate care and the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options for gynecologic cancers. Our collegial team is focused on providing extraordinarily high quality care for our patients, from the day to day operation, clinical team experience, and quality monitoring through tumor boards among others. Our team culture is supportive, and includes the focus on the contributions of the individual, as well as the expectation of the team as a whole to support efficient patient care.
Qualified candidates must be BE/BC in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology Oncology, and possess or is eligible for a New York State Medical License.
- Busy, Growing Program
- Highly Interdisciplinary
- Center of Excellence in Gynecological Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Our State-of-the-Art Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care Tower houses new L&D and Maternity floor and 23 new ORs
- H1b Visa Sponsorship
- Teaching Opportunities within our in-house OB/GYN Residency Program
- Outpatient Schedule 8am-4:30pm with dedicated days/week for Surgical cases
- Competitive Compensation in addition to Sign-On and Retention Bonuses
- Generous Benefits including Defined Pension Plan
- Fully Covered Relocation Services
- Loan Repayment available
The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia. The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. Greater Rochester also boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.