NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Physiatrist - Woodstock Hospital - Chicago s Northwest Suburbs
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join our growing team at Woodstock Hospital in Woodstock, IL, located in Chicago s northwest suburbs.
- Join a dynamic, growing physiatrist team.
- Full-time position for Physiatrist to build outpatient clinic and provide intermittent support of 22-bed Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship of outpatient Northwestern Medicine Neuro Day Rehabilitation Center located in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services onsite for physical therapy, occupational therapy, lymphedema therapy, oncology rehabilitation and vestibular therapy.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities across Chicago, the suburbs and Northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.