Tidelands Health is assisting a private community practice with the recruitment of one BE/BC nephrologist to replace a retired physician.
- Busy, well-established practice located in Georgetown and Murrells Inlet
- Full nephrology services at outpatient locations next to Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Each hospital has inpatient dialysis with full hospitalist and ICU coverage
- Fresenius centers are also covered by the group at four locations in the service area; includes medical director responsibilities
- Practice has two physicians now and call will be 1:3 shared equally, including inpatient rounds and outpatient centers
- Specialty support is available at our acute care hospitals with tertiary services at MUSC Health in Charleston
Benefits & Compensation include:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing after two years of employment
- Four weeks of PTO and five CME days
Tidelands Health is four hospitals and more than 60 outpatient locations that stretch from Little River to Andrews. More than 2,500 physician and employee partners are working side by side with our patients to transform the health of our region -- promoting wellness, preventing illness, encouraging recovery, and restoring health.
Each year, more than 14,000 people trust Tidelands Health for inpatient care. Nearly 500,000 people visit our outpatient locations, nearly 8,000 surgeries are performed, and our emergency departments are visited more than 62,000 times. Tidelands Health is a 330-bed, community-based, not-for-profit, health system that reinvests millions of dollars each year into our facilities and technology. We are our region s MUSC Health affiliate.
Both Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital have earned certification by The Joint Commission for total hip and total knee replacement, for spine surgery and as advanced primary stroke centers. Tidelands Waccamaw is designated Baby Friendly and is also certified for childbirth excellence by The Joint Commission. Tidelands Georgetown is an accredited chest pain center. Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health, has locations in Murrells Inlet and Little River.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity at the beach, please contact Lydia Krask at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-652-1615.