New Outpatient Pediatrics opening joining a community-minded, family-oriented, collegial, and reputable practice just south of Chesapeake, VA.
• Established team of 6 providers along with 13 patient focused pediatric nurses
• 4-Day work week and no weekends for the ultimate work/life balance
• Outpatient only with minimal telephone call only - nurse triaged first
• No hospital call
• Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, PTO, CME, CME allowance, matching 401K, sign-on, relocation, and malpractice
• 5 Weeks PTO
• Affiliated with Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters
This North Carolina town is a bedroom community of Chesapeake, Virginia, named one of the "100 Best Small Towns in America" and ranked by Money Magazine as "One of the best places to live on the East Coast."
• Situated in the northeastern corner of North Carolina on the Pasquotank River - the city lies just west of the Outer Banks of North Carolina and just south of Chesapeake and Norfolk, Virginia
• Minimal traffic and low cost of living
• Norfolk International airport less than an hour drive away
• Enjoy your days off on the beach
• Beautiful river town with tons to offer such as boating, sailing, kayaking, jet skiing, canoeing, 50+ restaurants, shopping, art galleries, museums, and more!
• Enjoy a small - town life with big city amenities right at your fingertips
For more information, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time