Job Description & Requirements
OB/GYN Physician in West Virginia
This is a bread and butter OB/GYN position with a five-day work week and 1:3 call in beautiful West Virginia. If interested, there is potential to also step into a medical director role, which adds an extra $50,000 to your salary. The hospital is listed among the nation’s top 20 rural community hospitals, putting you in good company as you practice in your field.Opportunity Highlights
- 5-day work week (4 in clinic, 1 in OR)
- $400,000 first-year salary ($50,000 more for medical directorship)
- 1:3 call
- 2 other OB/GYNs and 3 certified, qualified midwives on staff
- 41 days vacation per year (including 10 for CME)
- $10,000 relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits
With scenic vistas, country roads, flowing streams, and abundant plant and animal life, this community in West Virginia is a special place to call home. It offers good schools, a lively downtown area, and an affordable cost of living for you to build a life amidst true natural beauty.
- Great school system
- Family-friendly community
- Affordable housing options with mountain views
- Unlimited outdoor activities — skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, golfing, and more
- Gorgeous scenes — waterfalls, mountain top overlooks, valley resorts
- Downtown area with shops, restaurants, and community arts center
- Weekend getaways to Washington, D.C. and Maryland coast
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of West Virginia and must be board eligible or certified in OB/GYN Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md