- Looking for another physician to join an existing practice to provide both inpatient critical care as well as outpatient pulmonary care
- No call
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic and hospital in-patient consultation Over 60 referring physicians
- Super Dimension electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy system
- Full pulmonary function lab and respiratory therapy team
- Surgical team with thoracic surgery capability
- Full Oncology/Radiation Oncology Services with excellent Nurse Navigation team
- E-MAR integrated and successful low dose CT lung cancer screening program
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- High Quality, well established and collegial team. Opportunity to practice both pulmonary and critical care med.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Very Competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus and residency stipend
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine
- Training and board eligibility/boarded in critical care preferred.
- If not BE/boarded in CCM, must have training and interest in practicing critical care
- Brainerd, MN located at the center of Minnesota
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter(work) 218-786-1865 | (fax) 218-722-9952